Wireless email setup|
The images are taken from Windows XP with Outlook Express 6. If you do not have Windows XP and Outlook Express 6, the images are still fairly close to 95/98/ME setups but may vary in chronological order and subtle looks. Here is a list of all of the information needed in order to setup the connection ahead of time:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Display name: Your_Firstname Your_Lastname
Incoming mail server: mail.crunet.com
Outgoing mail server: mail.crunet.com
1) Open Outlook Express
2) Click on Tools and then click on Accounts
3) Click on the Mail tab if not already selected
4) Click on the listed connection(s), and click on Remove. Click "Yes" when it asks if you are sure.
5) Click on Add followed by Mail...
6) This will bring up a connection wizard which asks for your Display Name, enter your first and last name, then click Next
7) Now enter your email address in the box (email@example.com) and click Next
8) It will now ask for the mail servers. Leave the top as POP3. For incoming mail server, enter "mail.crunet.com", and for outgoing mail server, enter "mail.crunet.com" (no quotes). Now click Next
9) You will now see the account name listed. Here, enter your password in the password field and click on Next
10) At this point you are done, simply click on Finish
11) Now you will see the added email account. Click on Close
12) At this point you can close and reopen Outlook Express and your email should come in. In the event that you have a mass amount of email or large pictures, we recommend using the login at the top of the website. It is a much faster and safer alternative althought it is not as graphically pleasing.